I consult within design and architecture
I am the former head of model making and photography for architect Lord Richard Rogers and consult on selected projects.
Available to consult from concept to solution and delivery.
I am contributing a sculptural centerpiece for an experiential dining project with Ab Rogers Design and Wonderland Restaurants.
I have recently consulted for:
Universal Design Studios, Barber Osgerby and MAP to design, staff and mentor their new multi-purpose makerspace.
And previously for:
Arup Associates architects to relaunch their modelshop, recruit staff and mentor modelmaking/model photography.
How to enhance your modelmaking capability, increase productivity and cut costs.
The physical model is still the most powerful magnet in any presentation or pitch.
I can help you:
- Assess your relationship with models and making
- Understand the creative and financial advantages of an In-House facility
- Identify options for your workshop potential
- Understand the budget needed for what you want
- Source equipment and specialist suppliers
- Design a great looking and ergonomic maker space/workshop and staff it
- Design a Photography area, specify equipment and teach you how to use it.